To help a wildly creative business break into the B2B event marketing business. The founder is an artist who felt that creativity, collaboration and punk were all at the core of the product. He wanted us to help the business “appear professional without sucking the life out of it”.
- Learn about the competition, do the opposite.
- Develop a simple, yet clear brand position that anyone can remember.
- Educate to our young members the history, philosophy and graphic language of punk.
- Embrace low cost means as a powerful tool to create maximum impact.
- Make the system easy-to-use and reproduce.
- Make it graphic, say it loudly, make it fun.
When you are dealing with decision makers, sometimes projects with limited budgets can be most rewarding. This was that type of project. With a creative client who possesses a deep commitment to craft and quality, all of the core strategies behind the brand were embraced, adopted and exploded. The brand demands attention, slyly knowing that the product will live up to it with an edge and a smile.
We created a brand that is irreverent and constructive, industrial and sophisticated and most importantly, one that represents the company without sucking the life out of it!